Korea University was founded in 1905 and is ranked first among private universities in Asia and is ranked second of all universities in Korea. As an international student, you will be welcome here, as well over two thousand members of our student body hail from nations other than Korea, as do over one hundred of our highly-acclaimed faculty members.
Situated on a beautiful campus in Anam (North Eastern Seoul), Korea University stands out with state-of-the-art living, learning, and recreational spaces, from classrooms, to libraries, to dorms. KU’s globally-focused perspective prepares students for success no matter where in the world their dreams may take them after graduation. Faculty at Korea University are dedicated not only to producing top research in their field of study, but also to the art of teaching. KU’s professors believe that the youth of today are the creators and leaders of tomorrow and bestowing upon students the greatest education available is the university’s first priority.
Korea University Business School
Korea University Business School, or KUBS, is simply the best business school in Korea. It was ranked Top Business School in Korea for 12 consecutive years by Hankyung Business.
At KUBS, an elite faculty made of 83 distinguished professors strives to not only provide students with a high quality education using state-of-the-art teaching methods, but also produce outstanding research, earning for KUBS the 82nd rank worldwide and 1st rank in Korea at the Worldwide Business Research Rankings.
KUBS also boasts one of the highest student graduate employment ratios, and the highest number of alumni among the CEOs of the top 100 companies in Korea.
The university also has a strong outbound exchange agreements with many top universities over the world. It means you can spend up to 2 semesters in a prestigious (and often expensive) university abroad, get your credits recognized but only pay tuition at KU!
Classes in English
Degree Awarded BBA
Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA)
Exchange Partner Universities (Notable)
- Georgia Tech
- Sciences Po
- Freie Universitaet Berlin
- University of Hong Kong
- Application fees : 150,000 KRW (non-refundable application fee processing charged by the university.
- Registration fee (one-time fee paid at the first semester only)
- Tuition fees per semester (approximative)
Full tuition and 50% tuition scholarships available for outstanding students. A separate scholarship application is not required, the school automatically awards the scholarships to the best candidates.
- On campus: KU has excellent student accommodation facilities, with single, double and triple rooms. More information here.
- Off campus: Several options exist, contact us for detailed information.
Ready to apply?
Check out a few basic facts
Skudy Service Offering
If you are unsure about what program to apply for, through a short chat or phone call session, we will analyze your profile to determine which universities or programs would be a good fit for you, given your post graduation goals and personal preferences. This session is also a good opportunity for you to ask us anything about studying in Korea.
Once you have a clear idea about your goals, it’s time to set up an application strategy! We will help you with your Personal Statement essay by providing you with guidelines on how to write it, and we will make sure it reflects your strengths.
Each university uses a different application channel and process. As a Skudy client, you do not have to worry about that, as we will take care of ALL paperwork for you! You just have to provide your documents to us once and we will take care of the rest!
Got admitted to the school of your dreams? Congratulations! Now, we will help you adjust to your new life in Korea by providing you with high quality advice on housing, money, visa, food, and all other aspects of student life. You will save time and money thanks to our expert teams care.
So, in summary, you get…
- A customized 1-on-1 orientation & consulting session, by chat or phone (whichever is comfortable for you)
- 24/7 customer support, to answer all your questions about studying in Korea
- Help with filling out the application forms and other required paperwork
- One essay (Personal Statement) review, with our edits and comments on how to improve it to maximize your admission chances
- Handling all communication with the university on your behalf
- Translation of all your documents written in foreign language to English or Korean by a certified translator
- Interview coaching (if requested by the university)
- (For the 50 first clients only!) Free-of-charge airport pickup, accommodation finding help, immigration and visa help, phone and bank registration so you can comfortably settle down in your new environment.
What it doesn’t include is…
Writing your essay for you
While we do guide you and provide you with a framework and insights on how to write a good essay, we cannot actually write your Personal Statement for you. This is done for both legal and ethical reasons.
The university application fee
This fee is charged by the university is separate and must be paid separately. It is non-refundable.
Once admitted, you must separately apply for a visa in the Korean embassy/consulate in your country and we cannot help you with the process as every consulate/country is different. However, we will help you with Foreign Registration at the Korean Immigration Office once you are in Korea.
A guarantee for admission
Although we have a strong expertise in academic consulting and experience in successfully admitting students in the best Korean universities, the ultimate admission decision (as well as the scholarship decision) is made by the university alone, after a review of your profile.