Sejong Global Business Program
In 1940, Sejong University was created based on the fundamental idea of a place of learning dedicated to excellence in education and research. Navigating successfully the rough seas of Korea’s modern history, Sejong has faithfully continued its tradition of producing competitive graduates that society required and cultivating the latest innovations that served as the new engine of economic growth. Years of this endeavor have resulted in one of Korea’s most distinguished and prominent academic institutions, and Sejong is now poised to make another leap, aiming to become a university with global recognition.
Today, we are witnessing the rapid transformation of our knowledge-based society built on a robust IT industry into the so-called “Smart Society” underpinned by wide-ranging mobile devices, facilitating the development of a ubiquitous environment where person-to-person, person-to-object and object-to-object communication can occur in real time. This change of enormous magnitude poses challenges for universities everywhere that question their reason for being. The current times demand nothing less than a fundamental change and innovation and a paradigm shift in research and education.
Sejong University Business Program
The Sejong Global Business Program is an AACSB-accredited international business program entirely taught in English, with a focus on Asian and Korean corporate innovation. The program is composed of a core curriculum that gives a solid foundation on business theory. It is supplemented by a large selection of business and finance elective courses to dive deeper and acquire leadership and technical skills in demand by today’s global employers.
One of the highlights of the Sejong Global Business Program is the 3+1+1 International Accelerated Degree Program, in partnership with Arizona State University. This program allows students to graduate with a Master’s degree in Business after finishing the first 3 years at Sejong University. So under the program, students will complete:
- 3 years at Sejong University
- 1 year at Arizona State University (final year of bachelor’s degree)
- 1 year at Arizona State University (Master’s degree)
The program is very global in nature with a total of 1,845 international students (exchange students included), attracted to the program by its strong academics, the generous scholarship scheme of the university and the internship opportunities the program’s career center provides for its students.
Classes in English
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Exchange Partner Universities (Notable)
- National Taipei University
- University of Barcelona
- University of Winchester
- Purdue University
- Arizona State University
- Ghent University
- Application fees : KRW 120,000 (non-refundable application fee processing charged by the university.
- Admission Fee: One-time admission fee paid the first semester (KRW 990,000)
- First Semester Scholarship: 40%~100% of tuition for the first semester for eligible candidates
- GPA-based scholarship: 20%~40% of tuition fees for outstanding students
- Sejong Language School Scholarship: Students who have studied at the Sejong Language School and have TOPIK level 3 or 4 can receive a scholarship 40% ~ 50% of tuition fees
- On-campus accommodation is offered to students enrolled in a degree program.
Ready to apply?
Check out a few basic facts
Skudy Service Offering
If you are unsure about what program to apply for, through a short chat or phone call session, we will analyze your profile to determine which universities or programs would be a good fit for you, given your post graduation goals and personal preferences. This session is also a good opportunity for you to ask us anything about studying in Korea.
Once you have a clear idea about your goals, it’s time to set up an application strategy! We will help you with your Personal Statement essay by providing you with guidelines on how to write it, and we will make sure it reflects your strengths.
Each university uses a different application channel and process. As a Skudy client, you do not have to worry about that, as we will take care of ALL paperwork for you! You just have to provide your documents to us once and we will take care of the rest!
Got admitted to the school of your dreams? Congratulations! Now, we will help you adjust to your new life in Korea by providing you with high quality advice on housing, money, visa, food, and all other aspects of student life. You will save time and money thanks to our expert teams care.
So, in summary, you get…
- A customized 1-on-1 orientation & consulting session, by chat or phone (whichever is comfortable for you)
- 24/7 customer support, to answer all your questions about studying in Korea
- Help with filling out the application forms and other required paperwork
- One essay (Personal Statement) review, with our edits and comments on how to improve it to maximize your admission chances
- Handling all communication with the university on your behalf
- Translation of all your documents written in foreign language to English or Korean by a certified translator
- Interview coaching (if requested by the university)
- (For the 50 first clients only!) Free-of-charge airport pickup, accommodation finding help, immigration and visa help, phone and bank registration so you can comfortably settle down in your new environment.
What it doesn’t include is…
Writing your essay for you
While we do guide you and provide you with a framework and insights on how to write a good essay, we cannot actually write your Personal Statement for you. This is done for both legal and ethical reasons.
The university application fee
This fee is charged by the university is separate and must be paid separately. It is non-refundable.
Once admitted, you must separately apply for a visa in the Korean embassy/consulate in your country and we cannot help you with the process as every consulate/country is different. However, we will help you with Foreign Registration at the Korean Immigration Office once you are in Korea.
A guarantee for admission
Although we have a strong expertise in academic consulting and experience in successfully admitting students in the best Korean universities, the ultimate admission decision (as well as the scholarship decision) is made by the university alone, after a review of your profile.