Seoul National University’s College of Business Administration
Seoul National University
Seoul National University is the most prestigious university in South Korea.
Founded in 1946, Seoul National University ranks first among Korea’s higher education institutes, and has become one of the top universities in Asia and in the world. This elite university has educated generations and generations of both Korean political, business and legal leaders and as such played a key role in the social and economic development of Korea. Each year, less than 1% of high school applicants get accepted to SNU, making it one of the hardest universities to access and one of the most sought after institutions. Seoul National University is the embodiment of advanced education and is unrivaled in Korea in terms of prestige and academic excellence, and thus remains at the forefront of Korea’s research and innovation output.
The university is built on the largest university campus in Korea and boasts 15 colleges, 1 graduate school and 11 professional schools where 2600 full-time faculty members not only strive to provide an excellent education to the 16,000 undergraduate and 12,000 graduate students, but also to produce cutting-edge research that pushes the boundaries of knowledge.
Seoul National University College of Business
Since its inception in 1975, SNU’s College of Business Administration has educated a significant number of the nation’s top CEOs and government officials. As the CBA accepts each year a number of Korea’s and Asia’s elite students in it program, the CBA’s goal is to provide an environment for those students to develop their raw talents to grow as global leaders able to take on the challenges of the 21st century.
The undergraduate and graduate programs at SNU’s CBA offer concentrations in International Business, Marketing, Finance, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management, and Information Systems, all taught by a world-class faculty with PhDs from renowned institutions, such as London Business School, University of Chicago, Carnegie Mellon, MIT and many others.
A total of 500 international students are SNU CBA’s alumni (out of the 14,000 strong alumni body).
Classes in English
Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA)
Exchange Partner Universities (Notable)
- University of Pennsylvania
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Texas at Austin
- George Washington University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Manchester
- Ecole Polytechnique
- Sciences Po
- National University of Singapore
- University of Tokyo
- Kyoto University
- University of Hong Kong
- Application fees : USD 65 (non-refundable application fee processing charged by the university.
- Tuition fees per semester (approximative)
Full tuition and 50% tuition scholarships available for outstanding students. A separate scholarship application is not required, the school automatically awards the scholarships to the best candidates.
- All students must spend their freshman year at the Residential College at Yonsei International Campus (YIC) in Songdo.
- Starting their sophomore year, students can stay in the dormitories or choose any of the off-campus options available to them.
Ready to apply?
Check out a few basic facts
Skudy Service Offering
If you are unsure about what program to apply for, through a short chat or phone call session, we will analyze your profile to determine which universities or programs would be a good fit for you, given your post graduation goals and personal preferences. This session is also a good opportunity for you to ask us anything about studying in Korea.
Once you have a clear idea about your goals, it’s time to set up an application strategy! We will help you with your Personal Statement essay by providing you with guidelines on how to write it, and we will make sure it reflects your strengths.
Each university uses a different application channel and process. As a Skudy client, you do not have to worry about that, as we will take care of ALL paperwork for you! You just have to provide your documents to us once and we will take care of the rest!
Got admitted to the school of your dreams? Congratulations! Now, we will help you adjust to your new life in Korea by providing you with high quality advice on housing, money, visa, food, and all other aspects of student life. You will save time and money thanks to our expert teams care.
So, in summary, you get…
- A customized 1-on-1 orientation & consulting session, by chat or phone (whichever is comfortable for you)
- 24/7 customer support, to answer all your questions about studying in Korea
- Help with filling out the application forms and other required paperwork
- One essay (Personal Statement) review, with our edits and comments on how to improve it to maximize your admission chances
- Handling all communication with the university on your behalf
- Translation of all your documents written in foreign language to English or Korean by a certified translator
- Interview coaching (if requested by the university)
- (For the 50 first clients only!) Free-of-charge airport pickup, accommodation finding help, immigration and visa help, phone and bank registration so you can comfortably settle down in your new environment.
What it doesn’t include is…
Writing your essay for you
While we do guide you and provide you with a framework and insights on how to write a good essay, we cannot actually write your Personal Statement for you. This is done for both legal and ethical reasons.
The university application fee
This fee is charged by the university is separate and must be paid separately. It is non-refundable.
Once admitted, you must separately apply for a visa in the Korean embassy/consulate in your country and we cannot help you with the process as every consulate/country is different. However, we will help you with Foreign Registration at the Korean Immigration Office once you are in Korea.
A guarantee for admission
Although we have a strong expertise in academic consulting and experience in successfully admitting students in the best Korean universities, the ultimate admission decision (as well as the scholarship decision) is made by the university alone, after a review of your profile.